The ATmega164PA is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega164PA achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
- ATmega164PA is a picoPower technology AVR Microcontroller
- 16KB self-programming Flash Program Memory
- 1KB SRAM
- 512-Byte EEPROM
- 8 Channel 10-bit A/D-converter
- JTAG interface for on-chip-debug
- Up to 20 MIPS throughput at 20 MHz
- 1.8 - 5.5V Operation